Fresh from their recent announcement that they are pulling their content from Netflix from next year. Disney has launched Disneylife in Ireland. I’ll be reviewing the service in more detail at a later date. For now, here’s all the details you need to know.
DisneyLife, similar to Netflix, is a streaming subscription service that is packed full of unlimited Disney magic, movies, TV, books and music. Following its release in the UK, Ireland is only the second country where DisneyLife has launched.
DisneyLife EMEA general manager Chiara Cipriani, speaking at the launch, said:
“We have opened the gates to the Castle and created this service with families and fans in mind, allowing them to explore Disney all in one place.”
“Building on our UK launch at the end of 2015, we are delighted that DisneyLife Ireland is making Disney entertainment available to Irish fans in new ways.”
A monthly subscription will cost you €6.99 per month and gives you access to the following features:
· Over 400 classic and newer Disney movies
· Over 4500 Disney TV episodes from box sets, plus live TV from Disney Channel, Disney XD, and Disney Junior
· Download and take Disney favourites wherever you go
· Read and listen to over 250 stories from Disney’s book collection
· Sing along to over 7000 Disney music tracks
· Create up to 6 individual profiles on up to 10 compatible devices
· Save 10% at the Disney Store
As well as movies and TV content. DisneyLife stands out from their rivals by also offering a huge catalogue of music and books.
Thank you for reading! Get in touch if you would like me to write content for your website or publication!